Thanks to our demolition and breakers, you are equipped for any application. Request a quote today.
Demolition hammers and breakers: Powerful solutions for your construction projects
Powerful tools for demolition and preparation of concrete structures and masonry. Learn more about our wide range of demolition breakers, from handheld chisel breakers to mounted demolition breakers for excavators of different sizes and weight classes.
Handheld demolition hammers
Our handheld demolition hammers are ideal for smaller demolition jobs and precise tasks. In this category you will find:
- STANLEY Series CH: This series offers compact and handy chisel hammers for precise work.
- DOA Series KD: Powerful handheld chisel hammers for efficient removal of concrete and masonry.
Hand-held demolition hammers
Our handheld demolition hammers offer maximum power and flexibility for demolition jobs. These include:
- STANLEY Series BR: Rugged demolition hammers for versatile applications.
- DOA Series KV: Hand-held demolition breakers for efficient work on a variety of materials.
Attached demolition hammers
Our mounted demolition breakers are specially designed for excavators and offer impressive performance. In this category you will find:
- Hammer Series FX: A wide range of models for excavators from 1 to 100 tons with a hammer weight from 100 to 7400 kg.
- Hammer Series RS: 5 models for excavators from 18 to 60 tons with a hammer weight from 1700 to 4200 kg.
- Hammer series XG: 12 models for excavators from 0.8 to 64 tons with hammer weight from 90 to 4100 kg.
- STANLEY series MB: 6 models for excavators from 1 to 3 tons with hammer weight from 80 to 340 kg.
- STANLEY series MBX: 5 models for excavators from 6 to 18 tons with hammer weight from 540 to 1939 kg.
- STANLEY series MB/XP: 6 models for excavators from 12 to 43 tons with hammer weight from 1100 to 4800 kg.
- LaBounty series LMB: 8 models for excavators from 7 to 70 tons with hammer weight from 500 to 7400 kg.
- HYDRAHAMMER series THOR: 13 models for excavators from 0,6 to 45 tons with hammer weight from 60 to 2400 kg.
Our demolition hammers are designed to handle the most demanding tasks and provide maximum efficiency and precision on your jobsite. Rely on KW Hydraulik for powerful demolition solutions and achieve your project goals more efficiently than ever.