HP60H - Manual operated hydraulic crimping tool, 55 kN, for inserts series "60-H"
STANLEY-DUBUIS · HP-60-H
Available, delivery time: 2-5 days
Product number: HP-60-H
Product information "HP60H - Manual operated hydraulic crimping tool, 55 kN, for inserts series "60-H""
- For crimping dies series "60-H" and "50", compatible with KLAUKE series "5", DUBUIS "D51", BEKU 30x30x12
- Hydraulic press , double piston hydraulic = fast feed
- Compact, rotatable, closed press head with snap closure, even in confined areas to be able to press
- Pressing force 55 kN, allows pressing of:
Max. 240 mm² copper cable lugs according to DIN 46235
Max. 185 mm² aluminum
- Delivery in case
- Automatic switch-off after reaching the maximum pressure (pressure relief valve)
Hand hydraulic cable press, including case, without inserts
Properties from "HP60H - Manual operated hydraulic crimping tool, 55 kN, for inserts series "60-H""
|Crimping force:||55 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 60-H / series 5|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.