Product number: DOA SP46-ATEX
Product information "DOA SP45-ATEX - Hydraulically driven submersible pump with open inlet, 3000 L / min."
Extremely powerful portable slurry pump.
- Maximum delivery rate: 3,000 L / min.
- Maximum head: 16 meters
- max.passage: 70 mm
- Hydraulic inlet: 20-45 L / min. at 140 bar
- Hose connection: 4 "BSP-IG
- Weight 25 kg
- With the optional SG-4 vortex head, it enables sediments to be swirled up and then pumped out.
- Due to the large inlet opening, it guarantees a large free passage and clog-free operation.
- Submersible (no preparation required)
- Absolutely maintenance free
- Working pressure 140 bar
- Drying out without any damage
- Lifting eye and handle
- Hose whips with flat-face connections (ISO-16028)
- Wing nut for easy bowl changes and cleaning
- Conditionally suitable for salt water. Clean after use. No 24 hour operation in salt water possible.
Properties from "DOA SP45-ATEX - Hydraulically driven submersible pump with open inlet, 3000 L / min."
|Drive:||Hydraulic connection, constant flow rate|
|Förderleistung:||2500 bis 4999 L/min|
|Grain / passage:||70 mm|
|Hose connection:||4" BSP-IG (female)|
|Hydraulic oil flow input:||30-40 L/min.|
|Max. oil flow output:||2.900 L/min.|
|Max. pumping height:||16 Meter|
|Working pressure:||140 - 210 BAR / 2.030 - 3.045 PSI|
DOA name comes from the initials of Dinamica Olio Acciai (Dynamic Oil and Steel), the acronym synthetize the type of our production, DOA is a company specialized in the production of portable hydraulic tools. In short our philosophy is innovative spirit, pursuit of quality and close collaboration whith the customers.
The DOA objective is to manufacture tools with superior characteristics that can guarantee the maximum of safty, productivity and improve the working conditions of the operators. Our staff is made up of the engineers with a passion of hydraulics and with consolidated experience in the engineering of power tools.
Our products are manufactured with the latest design technology, their incorporate the most modern solutions, some of wich are patented, allowing us to anticipate the customers need and to match any comparison with similar equipment.