BPP050F - Cordless hydraulic press, 50 kN, four-pin press, no press inserts required
STANLEY-DUBUIS · BPP-050-F-D18V
Available, delivery time: 1-2 weeks
Product number: BPP-050-F-D18V
Product information "BPP050F - Cordless hydraulic press, 50 kN, four-pin press, no press inserts required"
- Pistol shape, heavy duty with fast feed (two-stage hydraulics)
- Compact, rotatable, closed pressing head
- Pressing force 50 kN, allows pressing of:
Max. 300 mm² copper cable lugs according to VDE
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery and charger from DEWALT
- Impact-resistant housing with two-component handle for perfect handling
- Delivery in extremely durable case
- Automatic switch-off after reaching the maximum pressure (pressure relief valve)
- USB interface for data readout
Cordless hydraulic cable press, including a rechargeable battery, charger and case
Properties from "BPP050F - Cordless hydraulic press, 50 kN, four-pin press, no press inserts required"
|Crimping force:||50 kN|
|Drive:||18 volt electric motor with replaceable battery|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.