BPP1304 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, opening jaw 38 mm, for inserts series "130-C"
STANLEY-DUBUIS · BPP-1304-D18V - 44 mm
Available, delivery time: 1-2 weeks
Product number: BPP-1304-D18V - 44 mm
Product information "BPP1304 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, opening jaw 38 mm, for inserts series "130-C""
- For crimping dies series "130-C", compatible with the dies of the series "KLAUKE Series 13", "DUBUIS C130", "CEMBRE C"
- Pistol-shaped, heavy version with fast feed (two-stage hydraulics)
- Rotatable, open press head with, opening jaw 44 mm
- Pressing force 130 kN, allows pressing of:
Max. 400 mm² copper cable lugs
Max. 300 mm² aluminum
suitable for pressing H-clamps up to 2x120 mm²
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery and charger from DEWALT
- Impact-resistant housing with two-component handle for perfect handling
- Delivery in extremely durable case
- Automatic switch-off after reaching the maximum pressure (pressure relief valve)
Cordless hydraulic cable press, including a rechargeable battery, charger and case without inserts
Properties from "BPP1304 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, opening jaw 38 mm, for inserts series "130-C""
|Crimping force:||130 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 130-C / Series 13 / wide C-shell for 120/130 kN tools|
|Drive:||18 volt electric motor with replaceable battery|
|Opening jaw:||44 mm|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.