P130U - Hydraulic crimping head, 130 kN, 700 BAR (10.000 PSI), for crimping dies series "130-C"
STANLEY-DUBUIS · P-131-U
Available, delivery time: 1-2 weeks
Product number: P-131-U
Product information "P130U - Hydraulic crimping head, 130 kN, 700 BAR (10.000 PSI), for crimping dies series "130-C""
- Pressing force 130 kN at 700 BAR (10.000 PSI) max. working pressure.
- Max. 400 mm² copper cable lugs
Max. 300 mm² aluminum
suitable for pressing deep impact mandrel connectors
- For crimping dies series "130-C", compatible with the dies of the series "KLAUKE Series 13", "DUBUIS C130", "CEMBRE C"
- Closed H-head, incl. insert adapter
- For connection to a 700 BAR (10.000PSI) hydraulic pump
- Single acting with spring return
- Quick-disconnect nipple (CEJN Series 115 male) with aluminum dust cap
Properties from "P130U - Hydraulic crimping head, 130 kN, 700 BAR (10.000 PSI), for crimping dies series "130-C""
|Crimping force:||130 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 130-C / Series 13 / wide C-shell for 120/130 kN tools|
|Drive:||Hydraulic connection, single-acting|
|Working pressure:||200-700 BAR / 2.900-10.152 PSI / flexi|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.