Punching Machine with Laser Pointer for control cabinet and switchgear construction
Product number: KWW-880-TSL
Product information "Punching Machine with Laser Pointer for control cabinet and switchgear construction"
User-friendly punching machine for control cabinet and switchgear construction.
The 800 mm throat allows processing of sheet metal plates and control cabinet doors of up to 1000 x 2000 mm with a beveling height of up to 40 mm. Smaller doors of 600–1000 mm can be punched near the edge without being turned over. Fast and easy die change with anti-twist protection, even while the door is clamped in place. Nibbling is possible up to 46 x 46 mm
- Stress-relieved, robust C-frame punch unit, firmly mounted to a sturdy base.
- The super quiet dual-circuit hydraulic unit and the control system are safely installed in the base.
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinder with integrated laser pointer.
- The punching waste falls into a drawer integrated in the punch unit.
- A die drawer with an extension length of 400 mm for storing unused dies is integrated in the base.
- The punching machine is operated via a modern touchscreen terminal that is fastened to an ergonomic lifting and pivot arm.
- The stop system (X/Y axis) is easy to adjust and can be locked in place with a button at the control terminal once the punching position is reached.
- Exact digital display of the measured displacement from the X and Y axis.
- Punching is activated via two-hand control at the control terminal.
- Once punching is complete, the die is returned to its original position with the button “Raise die”. The button must be held down until the die has completed its upward travel. Only then is the brake released.
Maximum material thickness:
- Steel (S235): max. 3,0 mm
- Stainless steel (1.400-V2A): max. 2,0 mm
- Aluminum (not anodized): max. 3,5 mm
- Aluminum (anodized on one side): max. 3,0 mm
- Aluminum (anodized on both sides): max. 2,5 mm
Standard punches selection
- Round punches: from 3,2 mm to 120 mm
- Square punches: from 12,7 x 12,7 mm to 124 x 124 mm
- Rectangular punches: from 20 x 21 mm to 19 x 120 mm
- Special-shape punches: Round punches with anti-twist nib etc.
- Special punches Please aquire.