KWF COMPACT - Strom-Druckluft für Ihr Fahrzeug, 230 V (5 kVA) / 400 V (10 kVA), 650 L/min. @ 12 bar, GEAR
FEP ENGINEERING · KWFE-5-10-P6-PTO-GEAR
Available in 3 days, delivery time 3-4 weeks
Product number: KWFE-5-10-P6-PTO-GEAR
Product information "KWF COMPACT - Strom-Druckluft für Ihr Fahrzeug, 230 V (5 kVA) / 400 V (10 kVA), 650 L/min. @ 12 bar, GEAR"
HYDRO COMPACT 650/10 - PTO-GEAR ist eine Aggregat zum Einbau in Service- und Werkstattfahrzeuge.
Es kann in Fahrzeuge mit Heckantrieb mit vorhandenen PTO-Nebenabtrieb* am Getriebe montiert werden.
Der Motor Ihres Lieferwagens dient als Antrieb für Generator, Kompressor und Hydraulikpumpe.
- 230 Volt / 5 kVA / 16 A / CEE-Dose blau oder SCHUKO
- 400 Volt / 10 kVA / 16 A / CEE-Dose rot
- Druckluftkompressor, 650 L/min. bei 12 bar
- Hydraulikpumpe mit Adapter für Nebenabtrieb
- Druckluft-Kompressor mit 25 Liter Druckspeicher
- Hydrauliköltank, Ölkühlung, Ölfilter,
- Steuerung mit fahrzeugspezifischen Kabeln und Adaptern
- Preis inklusive Einbau. (Schläuche, usw.)
* Der Nebenabtrieb muss für den Anschluss einer Hydraulikpumpe vorbereitet sein; Vielzahnwelle.
Properties from "KWF COMPACT - Strom-Druckluft für Ihr Fahrzeug, 230 V (5 kVA) / 400 V (10 kVA), 650 L/min. @ 12 bar, GEAR"
|Air conditioner:||No, Yes|
|Utilization of PTO:||Air compressor, Current generator 230 Volt, Current generator 400 Volt|
|Vehicle:||Iveco Daily RWD + PTO, MAN TGE RWD + PTO ab 2015, Mercedes Sprinter 1 RWD + PTO bis 2018, Mercedes Sprinter 2 RWD + PTO ab 2018, Nissan Interstar NV400 RWD + PTO, Opel Movano RWD + PTO ab 2010, Renault Master RWD + PTO ab 2010, VW Crafter 1 RWD + PTO bis 2016, VW Crafter 2 RWD + PTO ab 2015|
|Vehicle drive:||FWD Frontantrieb, RWD Heckantrieb|
FEP ENGINEERING is a reference company for hydraulic systems with twenty years of experience specializing in the adaptation of work vehicles.
FEP Engineering continues on its path to harnessing commercial vehicles to meet your job requirements and providing you with the energy you need to reach your goals.
FEP Engineering was founded in 2004 by several technicians with knowledge and studies of complex hydraulic systems with electronic control, design of hydraulic components and the like. With experience in manufacturing and marketing hydraulic components, FEP Engineering has specialized in hydraulic systems for various industries that build and construct complete hydraulic systems.
The variable displacement piston pumps, piston motors, pressure multipliers, hydraulically operated piston water pumps, electronic components for controlling special valves, high pressure valves, remote controls for automotive and hydraulic hand tools manufacture.
Thanks to this combination of people and knowledge, FEP Engineering can now draw on extensive knowledge in the areas of mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and component production, offering its customers a reasonably priced technological innovation.
Experience in installing and designing systems for construction equipment manufacturers in the agricultural sector has made FEP Engineering a partner company developing innovative products with sophisticated hydraulic components.
INNOVATION, FLEXIBILITY AND TARGET TARGETS
FEP Engineering products offer innovative deployment flexibility and are distributed in most parts of the world, both directly and as part of well-known brands in all industries.
FEP has several ambitious goals. Especially:
- the development of innovative machines, including new environmentally sound technologies, from classic endothermic motors to battery-powered electric motors.
- The construction of self-propelled hydraulic power plants with capacity control at the various symmetrical outputs to achieve maximum performance with the lowest energy consumption.
- both mechanical and electronic control of generators.
- electronically controlling the torque and engine speed of a variety of industrial vehicles that can tailor their performance to the needs of the vehicle-mounted hydraulic system.
OUR STRENGTH: THE PERSONALIZATION OF WORK VEHICLES
The strength of FEP Engineering is the personalization of the work vehicle - from the simplest to the most demanding - both on wheels and on rails, producing hydraulic power modules, electric or air powered. Each van is therefore adaptable to the specific needs of the customer and develops maximum efficiency thanks to the combination of hydraulic and electronic control.
These machines are used in various areas, such as
- Breakdown assistance with workshop trolley and tire service;
- municipal and private companies working on gas and water, energy and road networks;
- Military, civil defense, fire department;
- Emergency service and maintenance.
FEP Engineering's modular units ensure the power and control of the energy supplied, giving the customer peace of mind and reliability. They allow the use of hydraulic, air or power tools, each time selecting the most suitable, economical, powerful and safe tool depending on the weather conditions or hazard zones. The modularity of the product range and the possible applications make FEP Engineering an ideal partner for any company that operates in situations where security, speed of intervention and success are essential.
FEP Engineering can also produce small series of hydraulic assemblies to accelerate assembly phases in other companies' production.