BPE130 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, for inserts series "130-C" or "KLAUKE 13"
STANLEY-DUBUIS · BPE-130-D18V
Available, delivery time: 2-5 days
Product number: BPE-130-D18V
Product information "BPE130 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, for inserts series "130-C" or "KLAUKE 13""
- For crimping dies series "130-C", compatible with KLAUKE series "13", DUBUIS "C130"
- Pistol-shaped, especially light version
- Lightest 130 kN cordless tool, allows 14mm wide pressing
- Compact, rotatable, closed press head with snap closure, even in confined areas to be able to press
- Pressing force 130 kN, allows pressing of:
Max. 300 mm² copper cable lugs according to DIN 46235
Max. 300 mm² aluminum
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery and charger from DEWALT
- Impact-resistant housing
- Delivery in extremely durable case
- Automatic switch-off after reaching the maximum pressure (pressure relief valve)
Cordless hydraulic cable press, including a rechargeable battery, charger and case without inserts
Properties from "BPE130 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, for inserts series "130-C" or "KLAUKE 13""
|Crimping force:||130 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 130-C / Series 13 / wide C-shell for 120/130 kN tools|
|Drive:||18 volt electric motor with replaceable battery|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.